Konstitucijos ave. 7
Business center “Europa”
Vilnius LT 09308, Lithuania
2005-2014 Partner, Attorney at Law, Law Firm VARUL; 2001-2012 Lecturer, Institute of Public Administration of Lithuania; 2001-2005 Attorney at Law, EY associated Law Firm; 1999-2001 Expert to Council of Europe.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; ICC Institute of World Business Law; International Arbitration Institute; Russian Arbitration Association; Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center.
Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA); Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration; Russian Arbitration Association; EHF Court of Arbitration.
Since 2009 Paulius Docka has been appointed as solo arbitrator, co-arbitrator and chairman or acted as counsel in more than 25 arbitration cases. The latest significant cases:
• 2017 - Repossession of aircraft from CEE region air carrier (counsel);
• 2016 - Maintenance of rotorcraft of Asian country military forces (counsel);
• 2016 - Recovery of damage/breach of warranties & representations (chairman);
• 2015 – Recovery of damage/unfair competition (co-arbitrator);
• 2015 – Maintenance of aircraft of CEE region air carrier (counsel);
• 2015 – Damages regarding unpaid lease fees (counsel).
Aviation Law 2017 (5th Edition), Global Legal Group, 2017 (ISBN 978-1-911367-35-2); How Hot-Tubbing Might Affect Technology Related Arbitration, 2016, Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center (website); International Arbitration (contributed Lithuanian chapter), Global Legal Insights, 2015 (ISBN 978-1-910083-42-0); Aviation Law 2016 (4th Edition), Global Legal Group, 2016 (ISBN 978-1-910083-80-2).