Start your Search
USING THE SEARCH BAR
- Type your term(s) into the search field.
(Keyword, Title, ISBN, Author, Practice Area, Jurisdiction)
- Click the search button or press enter
- Click on a document link to display
You may also use Boolean Connectors in the search bar:
- QUOTATIONS (use quotations to ensure a concept will be searched for as a whole.)
If you are searching for a term such as, umbrella clause, it’s better to enter the term with quotes “umbrella clause” otherwise you will get results back that could contain the word clause, but not umbrella.
- AND (use AND to search for documents that contain each term)
- OR (use OR to search for documents containing at least one of the terms)
- NOT (use NOT to exclude documents that contain the term after)
USING PRACTICE AREA AND JURISDICTION TAGS
- Click on Search the Database on the homepage menu or Legal Research in the header menu
- Browse by Practice Area or Jurisdiction
- Select applicable category
- Use filters on right side of search results page to refine your results
Browsing the Bookstore
- Click the "Bookstore" button on the homepage to browse all JURIS arbitration publications alphabetically, by author, price or publication date
- Looking for a specific chapter or article? Find the main publication on the All Books page and browse the Table of Contents tab for links to chapter/article pages.