Arbitration Law journals: Unparalleled insight.
With Arbitration Law, access the field's foremost ADR journals online.
Enjoy unrivaled analysis and commentary on ADR issues and themes.
Access more than 3,500 proprietary articles that are not available elsewhere.
Arbitration Law offers archival access to:
- Over 30 years of American Review of International Arbitration issues
- Over 30 years of World Mediation and Arbitration Review issues
- 10 years of European International Arbitration Review issues
- Over 50 years of Dispute Resolution Journal issues
(only available with All Journal Online Access Bundle or Arbitration Law Full Subscription)
- and much more
Access all Arbitration Law journals for one low price with the
All Journal Online Access Bundle
Benefits of accessing your journals via Arbitration Law:
- Search for relevant articles using Arbitration Law's powerful search engine.
- Unlock archival access.
- Instantly receive updates to the journals you subscribe to.
- Enjoy 24-hour access and instantly download PDF-format articles.
- Access journals via individual subscriber accounts (using log-in credentials) or IP Access.
Benefits of the Arbitration Law Full Subscription:
All Arbitration Law journals are included in the Arbitration Law Full Subscription.
In addition to Arbitration Law journals, the Full Subscription also offers books, monographs, essay collections, and much more.
To see a list of journals included in the Full Subscription, click here.
American Journal of Construction Arbitration & ADR (AJCA)
Randall F. Hafer and Lawrence M. Prosen, Editors
American Review of International Arbitration (ARIA)
George A. Bermann and Robert H. Smit, Editors in Chief; Kabir A. N. Duggal, Managing Editor
European International Arbitration Review
Franco Ferrari, General Editor (Volumes 6-7)
Journal of Damages in International Arbitration
James Searby, Craig Miles, and Irmgard Marboe, Editors-in-Chief
Journal of Enforcement of Arbitration Awards
Timothy Nelson and Lawrence W. Newman, Executive Editors
World Arbitration and Mediation Review
Manuel A. Gomez, Editor in Chief