If your profile is already included in the print version of the Arbitration Law Roster of International Arbitrators, you have the option to upgrade to an enhanced listing. Enhanced Listing Roster Profiles receive twice as many views on average compared to non enhanced profiles.
With an enhanced listing you can:
· Receive nearly TWICE as many profile views as non-enhanced members would, raising your international profile
· Provide potential colleagues and clients with deeper insight into your professional philosophy through responses to a short 3 question questionnaire
· Reveal your FULL professional profile – no space limitations
· Add a photo - help people put a face to your name
· Move to the top - have your profile featured at the very top of our Roster
· Upload your articles and papers
· Add additional hyperlinks to your page
How do I enhance my profile?
In the search bar, enter your first and/or last name(s) and wait for your name (and unique ID number) to appear. Once it appears, select your name. Once you have selected your name, click "add to cart" to purchase your Enhanced Listing.
After your purchase, to coordinate profile enhancement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.