How do I join the Roster?
If you would like your profile to be considered for inclusion in the Arbitration Law Roster of International Arbitrators, you must complete a questionnaire (also available under Downloads and Links, below) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If your submission has been accepted, you will be notified within ten (10) business days.
Before completing the questionnaire, carefully examine all of the documents linked below under Downloads and Links.
What is an Enhanced Roster Profile?
Enhanced Roster Profiles receive twice as many views on average as non-enhanced profiles.
If you have a profile on the Arbitration Law Roster of International Arbitrators, you can enhance it by paying an annual fee of US $ 295.
With an enhanced listing you can:
· Receive nearly twice as many profile views as non-enhanced members, raising your international profile
· Provide potential colleagues and clients with deeper insight into your professional philosophy through responses to a short 3-question questionnaire
· Reveal your full professional profile – no space limitations
· Help users put a face to your name by adding a photo to your profile
· Move to the top! Have your profile regularly appear among the Featured Arbitrators on the Roster's much-frequented main page
· Upload articles, papers, or copies of your CV
· Add additional hyperlinks to your profile
How do I enhance my Roster Profile?
In the search bar below, enter your full name and wait for your name (and unique ID number) to appear as a drop-down option. Once it appears, select your name and click "add to cart" to purchase your Enhanced Listing. Then, access your cart (select the shopping cart in the page's top, right-hand corner) and proceed to check-out. In check-out, you can complete your purchase. After your purchase, to coordinate regarding your Enhanced Roster Profile, contact us at email@example.com.