56, rue de Londres
Andersen Legal, attorney (manager) (1996-2001), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, attorney (senior associate) (2001-2002), ICC International Court of Arbitration, counsel (2002-2010).
Lecturer in international arbitration at various universities: University of Paris II-Assas, France (2003-2009, 2012), University of Versailles, Saint-Quentin, France (2006-2008), Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada (2006-2010), University of Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico (2011).
Association Française d’Arbitrage (AFA) (Paris, France), Belgian Centre for Mediation and Arbitration (CEPANI) (Brussels, Belgium), Chambre Franco-Allemande de Commerce et d’Industrie (Paris, France), Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London, U.K.), International Arbitration Institute (Paris, France), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) (ICC Commission on Arbitration, ICC France, ICC Latin American Arbitration Group) (Paris, France), International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) (New York City, N.Y., U.S.A.), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) (European Users' Council) (London, U.K.)
AFA, CEPANI, Chambre Franco-Allemande de Commerce et d’Industrie, CPR, ICC French national committee
Sole arbitrator, co-arbitrator and chairman, both in institutional (ICC, AFA) and ad hoc (including UNCITRAL) proceedings, in domestic as well as international matters. Counsel in international arbitration, both in institutional (ICC) and ad hoc (including UNCITRAL) proceedings. Cases involved M&A and joint-venture disputes as well as matters in the fields of distribution, construction and energy. Arbitration-related proceedings before national courts regarding enforcement or challenge of awards
- “Arbitration and ADR vs. Litigation”, Alternative Dispute Resolution in Asia-Solutions for Business, Asia Law & Practice, Hong Kong, 2005
- “The Language of the Arbitration: Reflections on the Selection of Arbitrators and Procedural Efficiency”, Vol. 17/No. 1, ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin, Paris, 2006 (co-author: M. Petsche)
- “The Role of the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Determining the Parties to an ICC Arbitration”, Vol. 13, Croatian Arbitration Yearbook, Zagreb, 2006
- “L’expérience transnationale de la CCI au regard des systèmes de droits procéduraux”, Paris Place de Droit, Lamy, Paris, 2006
- “The Emergency Arbitrator in the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration”, Vol. 1, The Paris Journal of International Arbitration, Paris, 2012
- “Quién tiene competencia para otorgar medidas cautelares en un arbitraje internacional: Situación actual y aspectos del futuro”, Arbitraje internacional pasado, presente y futuro, Libro Homenaje a Bernardo Cremades e Yves Derains, Instituto Peruano de Arbitraje, Lima, 2013