Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, an American law firm, has published the second edition of its Comparison of International Arbitration Rules. The book presents a comparison of the international arbitration rules of five institutions and two sets of ad hoc international arbitration rules:
• International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”);
• American Arbitration Association (“AAA”);
• London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”);
• Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (“SCC”);
• World Intellectual Property Organization (“WIPO”);
• United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
• Center for Public Resources (“CPR”).
The Comparison has been updated for this second edition to reflect amendments in certain arbitration rules since the first edition was published in 1998. Other changes in the second edition include the substitution of the SCC rules for the arbitration rules of the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (“ICSID”).