1. On August 10, 2012, Claimant filed a “Request for Supplementation and Rectification of Award” under Article 49(2) of the ICSID Convention (the “Request”). The Secretary-General registered the Request on August 20, 2012.
2. On August 23, 2012, the Tribunal fixed the following time-limits for exchange of submissions by the parties: September 12, 2012 for Respondent to file its observations on the Request and 13 days each for Claimant and Respondent to file their respective reply and rejoinder. Claimant filed its Reply on September 25 and Respondent its Rejoinder on October 8, 2012.
3. Pursuant to CAFTA Article 10.20.2, on November 9, 2012, the Tribunal invited the non-disputing Parties to submit observations, if any, regarding the interpretation of the Agreement by November 16, 2012. No observations were filed.
4. On November 15, 2012, The Tribunal invited the Parties to submit by November 27, 2012, any observations they may have on the following issues:
“The weight, if any, to be given by the Tribunal to the fact that funds from real estate rents have been accumulating in the hands of Claimant since September 2006 and may have generated further income for the Claimant;
Whether in the consideration of discounting the real estate rents any weight should be given to the decision of the Tribunal to award compound interest on damages as from September 2006.”
5. Both Parties filed their observations on November 27, 2012.
6. On November 28, 2012, Respondent objected to Claimant’s submission of new materials not in the record together with its observations. On the same day the Tribunal invited the Claimant’s observations on Respondent’s objection. Claimant filed its observations on November 29, 2012.
7. The Tribunal deliberated by teleconference on several occasions.