The Arbitration Law Full Subscription
Unlock full access to the complete Arbitration Law library.
- Over 13,500 documents.
- All JURIS Arbitration Law Premium Content, including an extensive collection of exclusive, proprietary works (commentary, analysis, monographs, practice guides, and much more).
- This content is proprietary and exclusive (not available on other platforms or via other knowledge tools).
- All public domain sources available on the Arbitration Law database, including arbitral awards, court decisions, BITs, rules, legislation, country reports, and more.
- All Arbitration Law journals (11 leading, exclusive arbitration journals with complete archival access).
- Complimentary attendance for all JURIS Conferences online events (and recordings of same events).
- Complete access to the Roster of International Arbitrators featuring over 1,200 in-depth profiles of leading arbitrators from 87 countries.
- Access to the World Arbitration Reporter, which offers over 7,000 pages of commentary and analysis from more than 150 leading experts.
What are the benefits of subscribing?
Subscribers are granted:
Unlimited PDF downloads (public domain and Premium Content).
Immediate access to new releases.
Remote access to all Arbitration Law publications.
Documents in publication format (pagination matching original publication format for hassle-free citation and reference).
Powerful search engine that scans the contents of thousands of searchable documents and yields document-level hits for search terms.
Personalized accounts with saved search and download history.
Usage statistics and analytics data reports.