JURIS Arbitration Law – Start and Finish Your Research Here
Content on Demand
- Premium á-la-carte purchases
- Get it Instantly
- Pay for what you need
Premium Content Subscription
- One Annual Fee
- No Hidden Pricing
- Complete Access
- Unlimited Downloads
- No Training Required
Find the most relevant arbitration material available – all in one powerful, easy-to-use database. Featuring critically acclaimed Content from the world’s leading arbitration authorities, an online Bookstore dedicated exclusively to arbitration material and The Roster of International Arbitrators.
ArbitrationLaw.com – More than just a database:
- Content: Access exclusive premium content, featuring more than 250,000 pages of arbitration resources including expert commentary and analysis, arbitral awards, court decisions, national arbitration laws, institutional rules and more.
- Search: No training required with our fast, efficient and easy-to-use database - optimized for searching within PDFs. Plus, saved search and download history.
- Bookstore: NEW! Convenient one-stop-shop for all JURIS arbitration titles – with 6 flexible purchase options: Books, e-Books, PDFs or your choice of bundled combinations at a great value! Read More...
- The Roster of International Arbitrators: Locate and research extensive, up-to-date profiles of more than 1,200 arbitrators.
Your New Source for Arbitration Law
Providing arbitral awards, court decisions, legislation, commentary and analysis in user-friendly, fully searchable database with all the features you need for effective research and learning.