JURIS Arbitration Law – Start and Finish Your Research Here
ArbitrationLaw provides premium members access to the most relevant arbitration material available anywhere.
- More than 250,000 pages of the most authoritative and valuable arbitration material available
- Search 150,000 pages of Premium JURIS Content plus 100,000 pages of Free Resources
- The JURIS Library includes more than 150 publications and journals, providing unparalleled commentary and analysis by the world’s leading arbitration authorities
- More than 150 jurisdictions comprehensively covered
- The Roster of International Arbitrators with in-depth biographies of more than 1000 professionals
- Powerful search engine optimizes your research
- Simple and easy to use -- no training required!
Content on Demand
- Premium á-la-carte purchases
- Get it Instantly
- Pay for what you need
Premium Content Subscription
- One Annual Fee
- No Hidden Pricing
- Complete Access
- Unlimited Downloads
- No Training Required
Your New Source for Arbitration Law
Providing arbitral awards, court decisions, legislation, commentary and analysis in user-friendly, fully searchable database with all the features you need for effective research and learning.